Welcome to Optimus Seventh Generation
Optimus specialises in helping our clients to implement significant change and deliver Operational Excellence with safety at the core. We use ‘Care’ as a catalyst to enable our clients to really make a difference and create the future they are striving for. This is a future where people are valued, care is demonstrated and excellence is achieved.
The Optimus Approach
In order to make change happen, and to ensure that the change is indeed sustainable, we use a four-phase model – “Diagnose, Motivate, Educate, Support”. This model ensures that :
- Our clients are clear about what behaviours/performance/environment they want
- They know where they are now, and what the gap is
- The leadership and workforce are ‘readied’ for change, and want it
- The right changes are made at the right levels (organisationally and personally)
- The changes are embedded into everyday beliefs, habits, decisions, working processes and become the new ‘norm’
- The change can be measured in terms of performance and culture
Often we work with our clients’ existing systems to help deliver excellence rather than duplicate or contradict existing policies, processes and training.
We excel in implementing behavioural change where it is most needed – whether this is challenging leadership decision-making, embedding guiding principles, supervisory upskilling, or changing widely-held beliefs about what is possible. We focus on what is required to make a difference, rather than applying a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Clients can be sure that we actually attend to their own organisational needs. We aim to bring about a positive sustainable and generative change. Transformation, too, is possible.